November 3, 2017
Hello Ya’ll! Happy November! Or should I say, Happy “Let’s start listening to Christmas music!” month! ;-) Who is with me that November 1st marked the day we are officially allowed to listen to Christmas music? I could not be more ready for the holiday season!
As most of you know, on the first Friday of the month, I do a little #FridayIntroduction blog post. Normally, I share things like 5 Random Facts about me, but today, I want to share what we have going on in November, plus some of my top goals for November! One of my personal goals for 2017 was to do goal updates at least every quarter, but I definitely failed at that. Haha! Oh well! There is grace ;-)
In November, we’re…
– Photographing our last wedding of 2017!
– Going out West! Grand Canyon, Utah, and Grand Teton National Park, here we come!
– Finishing our upstairs TV room “remodel” (photos coming soon!)
– Celebrating Thanksgiving early with our vendor friends… it’s been so long since I’ve seen so many of these dear friends! Can’t wait!
– Slowing down… and I am so excited about that :)
My Goals for November are…
– Finish coaching program creation (get excited, photographers!)
– Read 3 books
– Finish *special project* for photographers (details coming soon!!!)
– Release details of a fun giveaway (gosh, so many things for ya’ll to get excited about!!)
– Take new headshots (BONUS: Do a photoshoot with Will)
– Paint the downstairs (that’s going to be a tough one, but I’m going to try!)
– Take time every day to intentionally stop, relax, and unwind for a bit… as simple as it sounds, this one is always tough!
– Decorate for Christmas!
It’s going to be a busy month because I only have 2 weeks left before we head out West to photograph our last wedding of the year, then right after that is Thanksgiving, and before we know it, we’ll be in December! I know that my goals may be tough to accomplish because this month will fly by, but I’m determined to give it my best shot! :-D
What are some of your goals for November? Leave a comment below! I’d love to chat with you and get inspired by your goals! Happy Friday!