*WORKSHOP IS SOLD OUT – BOOKING IS CLOSED*
I’m so very excited to announce my next round of Manual Photography Workshops! This time, I have several options for you guys as well as a *NEW* addition that I can’t wait to share with you!
Manual Photography Basics Workshops
Saturday, January 14th at the Belle Faire Studio (5732 US-431, Brownsboro, AL 35741)
Two workshop times available!
Morning Workshop from 9am-12pm AND an Afternoon Workshop from 2pm-5pm
In this workshop, we will be covering the basics of what shutter speed, ISO, and aperture do and learning how they work together so that we can have more control over how our images look. This workshop is ideal for new photographers interested in gaining a better understanding of how to shoot in manual mode.
Your seat includes a folder with the workshop slides and pages for note taking. Snacks and drinks provided.
Who is this workshop for?: This workshop is geared towards those who understand how to use their DSLR camera and would like to take the next step with their photography by learning the basics about what shutter speed, ISO, and aperture do to be able to shoot in manual mode with more confidence.
Things to Note:
– This is a digital photography workshop
– Attendees will be required to have a digital SLR camera with a lens and will need to bring their camera with them to the workshop.
Prerequisites: Workshop attendees should have a general understanding of how to use their DSLR camera and should know where to locate their buttons/dials for adjusting shutter speed, ISO, and aperture.
Now for the extra surprise! In addition to the Manual Photography Workshops, I am also offering an extension to the workshop due to popular demand…
Post-Photoshoot Workflow/Lightroom Editing!
In this extension to the workshop, I’ll show attendees how I upload and sort photos after a shoot. I’ll also show how I do basic edits to the photos using Lightroom. And we may even dive into some other fun bonuses as well! ;-)
This extension is ideal for attendees who have Lightroom and want to gain a better understanding of some of the editing basics I use every day when editing photos. This extension would also be great for attendees who may not have Lightroom yet, but would like to watch/learn how I use it so that if/when they do purchase Lightroom, they’ll already know the basics!
Things to Note:
– There will only be ONE extension workshop at 5:30pm immediately following the 2pm-5pm workshop and it will last approximately 1.5 hours (*there is no extension following the 9am morning workshop)
– Attendees who wish to attend the extension are encouraged to attend the 2pm workshop instead of the 9am workshop if possible since we will be transitioning right into the extension after the 2pm workshop finishes
– Light dinner will be provided for extension attendees
– Attendees are encouraged to bring their laptops with Lightroom (if they have it) so that they can follow along with their own editing in real time!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at Erin@ErinLindseyImages.com! I am booking on a first come, first served basis, so once the spots are gone, they’re gone! You can find pricing and purchase options below!
I’m so excited about these Manual Photography Basics Workshops! I can’t wait to meet the next group of amazing attendees! It’s going to be FUN! :-D